Your Haven for Weekend Escapes, Adult-friendly Serene Stays, and Long-Term Comfort Accommodations
Nestled in the heart of the mesmerizing Canadian Badlands, Newcastle Country Inn is “Drumheller’s Best Kept Secret” – where exceptional hospitality await you. We’re a harmonious blend of a charming Bed and Breakfast and a welcoming Hotel in Drumheller. Our best rated property is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy a relaxing and peaceful vacation and experience home away from home vibes!
About The Property:
Our well-appointed inn presents 11 air-conditioned rooms, thoughtfully designed with your relaxation in mind. Each room features a private bath, and includes all modern amenities such as a 32-inch flat-screen TV, mini fridge, and a cozy table with chairs.
Enjoy shared kitchen, lounge areas and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout our property. Immerse yourself in relaxation on our two decks, basking in the warmth of the sunshine.
As proud recipients of top ratings for cleanliness, service, and value for money, we guarantee a stay that exceeds your expectations. Begin your mornings with a delightful self-serve hot breakfast, offering a variety of options, including gluten-free alternatives upon request.
Discover Drumheller’s Attractions And Things To Do
Situated in close proximity to some of Drumheller’s most iconic sites, Newcastle Country Inn offers an ideal gateway to a myriad of local attractions and activities. With our Bed and Breakfast in Drumheller as your base, you’re perfectly positioned to explore the wonders of this unique region.
- Royal Tyrrell Museum: Immerse yourself in prehistoric history with real dinosaur fossils. (Approx. 9 km)
- Hoodoos: Marvel at nature’s surreal rock formations sculpted over millions of years. (Approx. 18 km)
- Downtown Drumheller: Immerse in local shops, cozy restaurants, and vibrant culture. (Approx. 5 min walk)
- New Castle Beach: Enjoy this breezy beauty by the Red Deer River. (Approx. 5 min walk)
- Passion Play: Witness captivating performances against the stunning Badlands backdrop. (Approx. 10 min walk)
- Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site: Step into Drumheller’s industrial past with a guided mine tour. (Approx. 25 km)
- Drumheller’s Downtown Attractions: Explore unique galleries, boutiques, and landmarks. (Approx. 5 min drive)
Adding to your comfort & convenience – we’re located less than a kilometer from Alberta Highway 575 with plenty of free private parking. What are you waiting for? Your exploration begins at our doorstep.
Our Bed and Breakfast offers Adult-friendly accommodations in Drumheller! Adult-travellers and seniors are welcomed to indulge in our quiet ambiance. Please note, that our accommodations are exclusively for Adults-only, and we regretfully cannot accommodate children under 12.
Our smoke-free property accepts major credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
Book your stay at Newcastle Country Inn in Drumheller today!
Call now 1-888-262-4665
At Newcastle Country Inn Drumheller, your comfort is our commitment! We go above and beyond to make sure your stay with us is comfortable and memorable and we’re eager to serve you again. Read these beautiful reviews our customers have left us on Google, Booking, Airbnb and Tripadvisor.